10. The advertiser may upload information, pictures/images pertaining to their service or business and products on condition that:-
11. ‘The Company’ has the right to suspend or delete the account of any Advertiser without prior notice or consent. The Advertiser will be notified accordingly.
12. All terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company due to constant advancements to online requirements and search engine algorithms.
13. ‘The Company’ will endeavour to create online advertisements based on search engine guidelines and ‘White hat’ techniques.
14. Whilst every effort is made to rank your business prominently within the first or second page of the organic placements of search engines, ranking within search engines is based on the ever-changing algorithms of each individual search engine and ‘The Company’ will not be held accountable for variations of ranking between 1st and 10th page.
15. ‘The Company’ will endeavour to have your listing indexed by the search engine within four weeks from the date of the uploading of the online advertisement. However in the event the advertisement does not rank within the first two pages in the first month, your advertisement tenure will commence from the date the advertisement appears within the first two pages of the search engine.
16. Advertisers will be notified via email of completed online advertisement which will be uploaded when full and final payment is received or other prior arrangements made with our administration/accounts department.
17. If the Advertiser fails to comply with ‘The Company’s’ terms of payment, ‘The Company’ has the right to:-
18. ‘The Company’ will retain $100 (GST exclusive), as design and administration costs, should an advertiser decide to terminate the online advertising within 1 month from the date of signing the contract.
19. ‘The Company’ will not provide any refunds should the Advertiser choose to terminate the online advertising after 1 month from signing the contract.
20. These Terms & Conditions are to be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Victoria. Any/all disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.