- How does it work?
Trades media is a business directory which helps you find the most relevant local business for your needs. You can save these businesses to a short-list for future use.
- Go to www.google.com.au
- Search and find a business or service, be it a florist, plumber, chiropractor or a 24 hour glazier along with the location i.e. suburb.
- Businesses are listed according to category and suburbs. You can be rest assured you're contacting the nearest florist, fish & chips shop or tradie who services your area.
- Once you have selected the business you can contact them by email, phone or visiting their website.
- How is TradesMedia different from other online directories?
Local newspapers and telephone directory have been the preferred choice of local communities for years. Traditionally, they have been the best way for local businesses to connect with local customers but then came the internet.
Today, more than 80% of internet users, Google would be their first stop when they are looking for any information including (looking for) local businesses.
Tradesmedia.com.au is brought to you by industry experts so it combines years of knowledge about what both local advertisers and consumers want. We cut the frills and most importantly, unnecessary hefty fees, for cost effective and pin point (sharp) response.
- Do only businesses that pay appear on LocalitySearch?
- What's the minimum number of suburbs I can advertise in?
Because our pricing structure has been well thought through, allowing you maximum exposure at the most cost effective level, we do not offer further discounts. However, if you sign up for 2 or more years, you will be protected against any rate increase in the future.
- What are the payment methods?
- Once I sign up, how soon can I see my online advert?
Once we have obtained all necessary information e.g. contents and images, your advert will be uploaded within 7 days. Once your advert has been uploaded online, you will be notified via text message or email.
- Can I upload my own advertisements onto LocalitySearch.com.au?
Unfortunately, this feature is not available at this moment. However, this is definitely in the pipeline and will be launched in the near future. So stay tuned for more updates.